Saturday 21 November 2015

Announcement :) :)


This is quite shocking Kennet is re-married and not to Faith. Guess what, while he was in Germany he met a beautiful model who he fell in love with. I think it might actually work this time. Her name is Gisele and she is a mother of a two year old girl. Ellen had a mental breakdown after hearing this  and is currently in the hospital while Faith is on a drinking rampage. :(  :(
 
Kennet: "Gisele my darling i love you. I am glad i met you. I am sorry that i hurt so much people to get to you. I hope they can find it in their hearts to forgive me and that they can find true love. It is sad to say i did not love them and there is someone out there that will. For Sue-ann i will be the best step-father i can.":)

                          I present you with Gisele and Kennet Moore. May their love last forever. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment