Tuesday 19 November 2013

Trissan finds a dress

This is Story Book Beginnings the best wedding planning service in Rozenburg .It is made with over 10 consulting rooms ,3 general waiting areas , 3 kitchens ,2 chapels and a garden.Ms Carmela Peters is the assistant planner to the CEO of the company .Carmela will be guiding us throughout Trissan's wedding planning process. This space will be used for the whole process of picking out dresses and sampling .

 " I can't believe Nicole, she is always late and that little miss wont answer her phone,uhh i just cant stand    latey bugs if thats what they call them ."(Trissan)
 " I cant believe it ,i am the only one here no support , i just wonder why i have friends ."(Trissan)
 " Why are you always late? and can you give me some air i am about to burst."(Trissan)
" I just cant understand pregnant people."(Nicole)
 " This is the perfect Vera Wang ."(Carmela)
 " This is the Vera Wang that she wanted ."(Carmela)
 " It is so beautiful i love the detailing ."(Nicole)
 "I hate it i look  like a  jack o lantern about to blow ."(Trissan)
 " Your  kidding me ,your five months pregnant what the hell do you expect you'll blow in four months or maybe before your wedding ,so count those lucky stars and get on with your life  woman."(Nicole)
" Watch your tone, i am just having minor mood swings."(Trissan)
" Minor ! okay i will watch my tone and i am sorry i don't want you to upset that baby ."(Nicole)

" Okay i will want a fuchsia dress with a halter top for my bridesmaids,Nicole will be representing them ."(Trissan)
" Okay ,i don't think we have that color but we can get it ."(Carmela)
Nicole steps off without her shoes.Let us see what Ms dramatic will say
"Nicole, where are you going without your shoes ?"(Trissan)
"My feet are killing me.'(Nicole)
" I hate the color ,love the top and the length ,but what the hell is that on the back."(Trissan)
"It is some type of lace ."(Nicole)
" Well it has to come off i buy this dress ."(Trissan)
"What ,Octavia i thought you were on a plane to Slovakia ."(Trissan)
"There has been a change of plans,i did not want to miss this."(Octavia)
"What about the fashion convention?"(Trissan)
"That is next week."(Octavia)
"So ,how is the baby."(Octavia)
"She's fine ."(Trissan)
"It's a girl ! oh my i have some beautiful  baby couture for baby Dominique ."(Octavia)
"Hey i am naming her toisna ."(Trissan)
"Seriously, that child will be bullied foe that ridiculous name."(Octavia)

"Oh my is that you Kuro."(Trissan)
" It me in the  Niku."(Kuro)
"Excuse her english she is coming from japan ."(Octavia)

 TO BE CONTINUED ......................................................................................................................






    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!! What a great story, The stage seemed very nice to me. And the dress is fabulous. I wanted to subscribe to the blog, but I see where you have to subscribe. a Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to your dashboard and click add it is located under the heading reading list then type in the name of my blog and you are good .

      Delete